Thursday, January 26, 2006

For Chocoholics



The Strawberry chocolate is one of my favourite since I was a kid not being able to count money properly to buy it. You feel strawberry seed texture like you are eating real strawberries with chocolate! Crunky has crispy malt in chocolate.

Kinoko no yama(Mashroom Mountain) and Takenoko no sato(Banbooshoot woods) are cute shaped chocolate on cracker mashroom stem and on biscuit bambooshoot center.

They have been all regular-sold popular items throughout a year for more than 30years, although a lot of seasonal new products are always launched in the market.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

_trainer said...

I had some of those last week! They were so good. Also, I was pleased to find something that fills the 'mushroom shaped chocolates' niche, as it had been bugging me for some time.